St. Mary School
Thursday Folder News
April 20, 2017
Visit our website at www.saintmarylancaster.com for up to date information.
Links/Attachments in this Issue:
- Final tuition payments for the current school year were due by April 15 unless you had made other arrangements with the principal. Interim reports and final progress reports will not be released to those whose accounts are in arrears, per school policy.
- Registration forms for the upcoming school year and EdChoice scholarship applications are due! Please contact the school office for more information!
- Next Tuesday, April 25 – Middle school choir sings the National Anthem at the State of the County Address
- Next Wednesday, April 26 – Middle school musical production of Annie Jr. 7:00PM in the school gym $6.00 adults, $4.00 children/students (max of $20.00/family), concessions available for donation
- Next Thursday, April 27 – K for a Day Kindergarten visit morning, Interim reports released, Benediction 1:45PM, St. Mary Parish First Penance 7:00PM
- Next Friday, April 28 – Middle school musical production of Annie Jr. 7:00PM in the school gym $6.00 adults, $4.00 children/students (max of $20.00/family), concessions available for donation
- Saturday, April 29 – St. Mary Parish First Holy Communion Rehearsal 9:00 AM
- Sunday, April 30 – St. Mary Parish First Holy Communion at 11:15 AM Mass
- Grandparent Visit Day is coming May 11! More information will be coming soon!
- Shorts may be worn to school beginning Monday, May 1.
- Please visit our school Google calendar for all of our school activities this spring!
From the Principal’s Office:
- K for a Day Kindergarten visit next week! Our preschoolers who are ready for Kindergarten and our new incoming Kindergarteners will spend the morning as honorary Kindergarteners in Mrs. Clouse’s classroom! Parents are welcome! Know a child who will be Kindergarten age for next year? Invite them to call the office for information about joining us!
- Ads needed!! Our music/drama department is in need of ads for the program for Annie Jr. next week! See the attachment for details.
- Summer Solutions Prevent summer learning loss with Summer Solutions workbooks. Summer Solutions provides the necessary review and practice that allows students to retain important math and language arts skills, not only over the summer break, but also for a lifetime. Available for Children Pre-K through Grade 8. Use the school code on the attached flyer and save shipping fees! Order received before May 14 will be shipped to St Mary for pick-up. Books are $14.99 each.
- St. Mary Preschool Spring Craft and Vendor Fair Saturday, May 6, 9:00AM-2:00PM! Come shop in support of our preschool! Vendors welcome! See the attachments for information.
- SCRIP Donatos cards are back in stock (write in Donatos $10 and the amount of cards you’re ordering on the bottom of the SCRIP form). Buy gift cards through SCRIP and a portion of the card amount goes to your tuition! Buy $200 in SCRIP in one month and earn a casual day for your child the following month. SCRIP needs a new volunteer to help this summer and for the upcoming school year. Contact Randi Anderson (740) 407-7870 for information.
- It’s time to re-enroll in Kroger Community Rewards! Make sure to update your account to St. Mary School.
- Support St. Mary School any time/any place you shop online through goodsearch.com or goodshop.com and designate St Mary Catholic Elementary School as your charity!
- Christy’s Pizza Cards for sale! Six buy one get one free sticker coupons for only $25.00! A portion of the proceeds comes back to our school.
- New Schwan’s Campaign Number for St. Mary School is 32113. Order Schwan’s and a portion of the sales come back to fund field trips, COSI on Wheels, and enrichment programs. Place your order today at https://www.schwans-cares.com.
Home and School Parent Association:
- Mother and son event coming Sunday, May 7 sponsored by our Home and School (RSVP by April 28)! See the attachment for more information and an RSVP form.
- 36th Annual Fisher Catholic Bid O’Luck Dinner Auction, April 29, Moonlit Masquerade. Gourmet meal by Cheers & Lakeside Chalet, full selection of beverages, and fabulous items in the Silent and Grand Auctions. Raffle tickets available to win the Pot-of-Gold prizes (one $7,500 and five $500 payouts). Contact Kellie Shonk at email@example.com, 740-654-1231, or visit www.fishercatholic.org/bid-o-luck for information.
Please send announcements for the Thursday Folder to the school secretary by 2:30pm on Tuesdays.