St. Mary School
Thursday Folder News
November 17, 2016
Visit our website at www.saintmarylancaster.com for up to date information.
Attachments/Links in this Issue:
- NO SCHOOL FROM NOVEMBER 23- NOVEMBER 25
- Saturday, November 19 – Lancaster Holiday Parade! Come out and cheer on our Preschoolers and our Band!
- The St. Mary Teacher Association Holiday Poinsettia/Greenery Sale Pickup location has changed to St. Mary School December 2 from 3 – 6 p.m. and December 3 from 10 a.m. to noon.
From the Principal’s Office:
- Looking for ways to become more involved with our school on a regular basis? Check out many volunteer opportunities online at:
- Don’t forget to visit our school Google calendar on our website for the most up to date school events and activities (including class field trips)! On our homepage at www.saintmarylancaster.com, scroll over “Quick Links” in the top right corner and choose “Calendar.”
- The St. Mary Teacher Association Holiday Poinsettia/Greenery Sale Pickup location has changed to St. Mary School and pickup is December 2 (3:00-6:00 PM) and December 3 (10:00 AM-12:00 PM). All proceeds are donated to the St. Mary tuition assistance fund!
- Planning to do online shopping for the holidays?Support St. Mary School any time and any place you shop online by going through goodsearch.com or goodshop.com and designating St Mary Catholic Elementary School as your charity!
- Christy’s Pizza Cards for sale! Purchase a card with SIX buy one get one free sticker coupons for only $25.00! A portion of the proceeds comes back to our school.
- Support St. Mary School by ordering Schwan’s Home Food Service, and a portion of the sales will come back to our E2 Program (Enlighten and Enrichment). This program funds class field trips, COSI on Wheels, and Math, Science, and Art enrichment programs. Follow the link to place your order today: https://www.schwans-cares.com/campaigns/29090.
- Purchase gift cards from our SCRIP program and a portion of the card amount will go towards your tuition! Buy $200 in SCRIP in one month and earn a casual day pass for your child the following month. SCRIP will be sold on Fridays after school through the Holidays from 2:15-3:00 pm. Scrip has some low denomination cards that will make great stocking stuffers or teacher gifts. We have $5.00 cards for Starbucks, Barnes & Noble, Panera & $10 Target cards. We also purchased some Bath & Body cards and Gap that are paying a rebate of 19.74%! To buy your gift cards, stop by the SCRIP table outside of the gym on Fridays, send your order in to school on Mondays, OR stop in the copy room by 10:00 am on Mondays. Call Judy McGonagle 740-215-8456 or Amy Conrad 740-438-0689 with questions, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please support Fisher Catholic High School when you shop at https://smile.amazon.com/. It’s simple. Just designate Fisher Catholic High School as your charity!
- Fisher Catholic High School will be having and open house from 9:00 AM to 1:00 P.M. for those interested please see attachment for details about how you can win a $500 tuition grant and other door prizes
- Irish 4 Life pancake breakfast will be Sunday November 20 from 8:30 AM to 1:30 PM come enjoy all you can eat pancakes, sausage, coffee, milk and juice while supporting our Irish 4 life students.
- The next gathering of Sandwich Saturday will be November 19th at 8:00 am in the Spirit Center. Come join us for fellowship while we feed the hungry in our community! Donations are always welcome; white bread, bologna, individually wrapped sliced cheese, and sandwich baggies. Call Alishia Snoke at 740-407-5870 with any questions.
Please send announcements for the Thursday Folder to the school secretary by 2:30 pm on Tuesdays.