A gift to our Catholic community…Our Catholic Schools! Attend our St. Mary School OPEN HOUSE on Sunday, February 21st from 10am-2pm to learn about the wonderful spiritual and academic opportunities for students Preschool-age through 8th grade. It’s never too early or too late to consider a Catholic education for your children ~ let us show you the Catholic school difference!
Top 10 Reasons to Send Your Child to St. Mary School
10. Extracurricular activities to enhance your child’s interests and talents.
9. One of the lowest tuition rates among Catholic schools in Central Ohio.
8. Academic excellence and faith-based community that has been a part of Lancaster since 1840.
7. A commitment to using technology to enhance education.
6. A Curriculum that offers music, fitness, and enrichment opportunities.
5. An exceptional faculty committed to your child’s success.
4. To be prepared for the next step in their Catholic education.
3. A safe and caring Catholic environment where all individuals are valued.
2. An emphasis on moral development, service to the community, and preparing future leaders.
And the# 1Reason to send your child to St. Mary School…
1. Because what our children Believe is just as important as what they know.