It’s hard to believe this is the last post! Here are some reminders:
- Thursday is the last day of school and it is an early dismissal at 1:00. There is no bus service in the afternoon.
- The awards program begins at 12:00 Thursday in the gym.
- Students are not to bring backpacks on Thursday.
- Thursday is the last day to use casual day passes.
- Wednesday is field day in the morning. Students are to wear house shirts and bring another shirt of the same color. They are to wear gym shorts and tennis shoes.
- Please check for any novels labeled Van Evra or 302.
- Any sets of extra texts need to be returned tomorrow.
- 8th grade graduation is Thursday at 7:00 p.m. in Church. Students should arrive by 6:30.
- Dr. Lewis is providing pizza for lunch for the 8th graders tomorrow! Students should bring a drink. We thank her for her generous end of the year treat!
This has been an awesome year and you are blessed with beautiful and talented children! Thank you for your choice in sending them to St. Mary. They have enriched our lives in countless ways. We wish you a safe and happy summer. Best of luck in high school!
Mrs. Van Evra and Miss Cale