Religion: We are working in Chapter 9 and the test will be early next week. The Get Connected will be due on the day of the test. Students were given the rubric for an essay about the role of The Blessed Mother Mary in their life. This essay is due Wednesday, April 29th. This essay will be used to select a young lady and gentleman for the May Crowning (on May 7th).
8th Grade Math: We have started Chapter 8 on Geometric Transformations. There will be a project assigned to assess this chapter. Students still need to be bringing their graphing calculators and rulers to class on a daily basis! Students should complete Simple Solutions Lessons 97 tonight, Lessons 98 and 99 Tuesday, and Lesson 100 Wednesday. The quiz over the lessons (97-100) is this Friday. Please continue to check your child’s agenda nightly for homework assignments/quiz dates. These may vary upon material covered in-class.
7th Grade Math: We are starting Chapter 6 on Angle Properties and Straight Lines. There will be a project assigned to assess this chapter. Students are to have their ‘B’ math book covered by Friday. Students should complete Simple Solutions Lessons 101 tonight, Lessons 102 and 103 Tuesday, and Lesson 104 Wednesday. The quiz over the lessons (101-104) is this Friday. Please continue to check your child’s agenda nightly for homework assignments/quiz dates. These may vary upon material covered in-class.
- Mass tomorrow 9AM
- Please remember to RSVP for Grandparents’ lunch on May 7.
- Benediction is at 1:45 this Thursday, April 30th.
- Please return the field trip form to the Josephinum. We hope to go on Friday, May 8 if we have enough drivers.
- Interims will be posted Thursday, April 30th. No late work will be accepted in order to change interim grades. Students are to continue to do their best to meet deadlines.
- A letter will be coming home concerning 8th grade graduation. Please sign and return it.
- Please ask your child to check their schedules. The flower sale is this weekend and the shifts are Friday from 1:00-3:30 and 3:30-6:00. Saturday shift is 9:00-12:00. Thanks in advance for any help students can provide. Casual Day this Friday, May 1st as 8th grade will be helping unload flowers for the Flower Sale pick up which begins at 2:00pm (this will also be an early dismissal @ 1:00pm).