Sign-up Begins for Kids C.A.R.E. Before & After School Program
St. Mary Kids C.A.R.E. Handbook
- Pre-registration for Kids C.A.R.E. is necessary in order for the program staff to collect required forms and information for students in their care.
- Registration will be open for St. Mary students from July 16 – August 17. Students enrolled at other schools are not eligible to attend Kids C.A.R.E. at this time.
- If school families believe they will use Kids C.A.R.E. at any time during the school year, they must register by August 17.
- To register, please call the school office at 654-1632 and your child’s name will added to our Kids C.A.R.E. roster.
- Registration packets will be available August 6. All forms in the registration packet must be completed and returned by the first day of school, August 22.
- A yearly supply fee of $25.00 per child to cover the cost of snacks and supplies must be paid between August 6 and August 22. Families with more than two students registered for Kids C.A.R.E. will receive a discount on their supply fees.
KIDS C.A.R.E. OFFERS:
- A safe, student-centered, Catholic program in the former teacher resource room on the first floor of the main building from 6:00-7:30am and 2:40-6:30pm.
- Two-three staff members available for all sessions who are certified in Protecting God’s Children, CPR, communicable diseases, and first aid with current background checks and experience working in schools/supervising children.
- A nutritious snack for students in both the morning and afternoon sessions each day.
- Activities including homework help and studying, arts and crafts, free play, games, active play, and much more!
At St. Mary School, the wellbeing and safety of our students is our number one priority. In order to protect our students and abide by safety and liability policies, students will no longer be permitted on school grounds prior to 7:30AM unless they are attending Kids C.A.R.E. In addition, students must leave the school grounds immediately following dismissal by 3:00PM each day. Keeping the best interest of our students in mind, this new policy will be strictly enforced by the St. Mary’s administration. Kids C.A.R.E. was established to provide St. Mary’s students with a safe, adult-supervised program before and after school, and we encourage our families to utilize this service particularly when school hours are not conducive to their schedules.
RATES & PAYMENTS:
- Families will be charged per child based on which sessions they use each week.
- A record of each family’s weekly bill will be sent with students (or handed our during drop off/pick up whenever possible) on Thursday of each week.
- Payment option 1 – Payments due every Friday by 7:30AM.
- Payment option 2 – Pre-pay for the upcoming month by purchasing a “voucher” (Example – Mrs. S. plans to use the afternoon program for one child every Thursday for the month of September. On the last Friday of August, when vouchers are available for purchase, she buys a voucher for 4 afternoons and is considered paid in full for September.)
- Payments must be made by check or money order only. Cash will not be accepted.
- Morning Session
- Drop in rate (1-3 days per week) = $15.00/week/child
- Full time rate (4-5 scheduled days per week) = $ 25.00/week/child
- Afternoon Session
- Drop in rate (1-3 days per week) = $35.00/week/child
- Full time rate (4-5 scheduled days per week) = $45.00/week/child
- Discounts for families with more than two children attending:
- Third & Fourth child = 25% discount per child on weekly rate for each session
- Fifth & Sixth child = 30% discount per child on weekly rate for each session