St. Mary School- At a Glance
- Our Catholic school’s priority is the teaching of the Gospel message of Jesus Christ and, as such, is an integral part of our curriculum.
- Within our Catholic environment, each student is a valued individual with unique spiritual, physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
- Students are to demonstrate their understanding of essential knowledge, apply their learning in meaningful contexts, be actively involved in solving problems, and produce quality work.
- Our school prepares students to become contributing members of a global community through service and an education that fosters an understanding and acceptance of diversity.
- It is essential for students to develop and accept personal responsibility in regards to their academics and social behavior.
- Student success can only be realized through a cooperative relationship between school and home, accomplished through parental involvement in the religious and academic education of their children.