Saint Mary School welcomes new students at any time throughout the year!
- Contact St. Mary School if you are interested in registering your children. Tuition rates are pro-rated accordingly.
Registration information for school year beginning Fall 2012.
- Children who will be five years old by August 31, 2012 will be eligible for kindergarten for the 2012-2013 school years. St Mary’s offers a full day kindergarten program Monday through Friday.
- To register for kindergarten, parents or guardians should bring their child’s birth certificate, baptismal certificate, social security card (optional), and immunization record and, if applicable, custody papers to the school at the time of registration.
- Those registering as new students in grades 1 – 8 will need copies of the student’s current report card and results of achievement testing or proficiency testing in addition to the items mentioned above for kindergarten registration. There is a $100.00 non-refundable registration fee due at the time of registration that will be applied toward the student’s tuition.
- Registration for those currently in grades K – 7 will take place from February 21st to March 9th, 2012.
- Diocesan and local tuition assistance is available to those who qualify for such assistance. To be considered for the Diocese of Columbus Tuition Assistance Program as well as our own local assistance, you must be registered in one if the Diocesan Schools by March 15, 2012. The Diocesan, as well as our own school, will only accept online applications (www.factstuitionaid.com). The application must be submitted by March 15, 2012 and supporting documentation must be postmarked by March 15, 2012. Payment of the $25.00 application fee must accompany the application. Only one application per family is required.